July 21, 2005

Surgery?

So a disappointing night last night. Losing isn't fun to watch, and to the Rockies even more so.

But the drama I'm more watching right now is Livan "'It's 99.9 percent I'm not going to pitch no more'" Hernandez. Most importantly, what happened last night that set him off? Was it something with the knee? Was it the lack of run support? Or a specific comment or event?

Let's look at the crazy quotes of the post game interview:

"I'm not happy for three years. After the season, I'm going to tell you"

"It's 99.9 percent I'm not going to pitch no more"

"I'm done, I think, so let's see what happens. ... I'll go to sleep and I'm going to make a decision tonight."

"It's not the doctors. It's me. I'm the doctor. I don't need it, but I'm going to" [have an operation].

"I'm tired of something. ... I'll tell you when the season's over. I'm mad."

And Frank doesn't know what the hell is going on.

Watson and Nate are going to the game tonight. I have a stupid meeting.

No comments: